– Sign in at the CLE station at the conference and sign out when departing the conference.
– Complete all necessary paperwork, including the CLE Attendance Worksheet, and turn it in the CLE station when departing the conference.
– Completed CLE forms must have the attorney’s printed name and each bar number and state in which the attorney is admitted to practice.
– Lanier Trial Academy cannot guarantee CLE credits if CLE forms are not completed and submitted to the CLE Station before leaving the conference.
– CLE accreditation will be sought in all states with CLE requirements. Credit hours may vary depending on each state’s specific accreditation requirements. CLE applications are sent to states 30 to 60 days prior to the course date.